Monday, March 26, 2012

Children on leashes

I've always despised parents who decided it would be a good idea to leash up their kid any time they were going out, but after watching Bostyn be able to cause more damage than a terrorist, in a quick.37 seconds, I'm beginning to change my thought of crazy people doing irrational things, to genius people outsmarting their very curious child. Bostyn seems to think she is a grown 25 year old woman capable of wandering the streets of New York all by herself with no assistance needed. She also seems to take GREAT pride in her abilities to recreate a perfectly put away room into that of which looks like the aftermath of a tornado. Soooo what I'm trying to say is-

Yes I will be investing in a leash.
Yes it will be a fashionable one.
Yes it will benefit me and Bost greatly.
No I will not ever judge someone else for doing so.
No I won't lose my wild child at Disneyland, thanks to the new found decision to purchase one of these babies!

Plus this way I can walk my future puppy I plan on getting as well as my child. Its a double whammy if you will!
Now the questions being.. Which one!? They do have quite the variety.
Do we go wrist like this..
Or perhaps a little harness..

 Or maybe the monkey pack pack guy. So it seems a bit more
 ethical..

No comments:

Post a Comment