Friday, March 16, 2012

My top 5 cities I have yet to live!

1. Boston, Massachusetts.

Tell me this isn't beautiful? And so Historic! One day my friends one day.. Not to mention its the number one city for single most successful men in the United States. You just decided Boston seems like a good idea didn't you?!

2. Seattle, Washington.

First of all that Space Needle! So pretty, gotta see it one day. But lets get real here.. Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? Guilty as charged. That place became all the more appealing once McSteamy got there!

3. Oceanside, California.

Typical right? How can you resist though! Plus Pendleton is near by, get a nice view of some military men eh eh, and that my friends, is enough to convince me!

4. Philly, Pennsylvania.

She's beautiful! You may be wondering why I wrote Philly, that is on account of the full word is extremely difficult for me, its such an awkward word to pronounce, usage of the L or not? Anyway a good friend is from there and the stories are epic! Culture shock for my sheltered little Utah self but an adventure none the less. Plus good ole Vick :) football talk is not for this post though.. Save that for another day! And I'd be so close to this beautiful place..

Last but not least...
5. New York City!!


There is no other place like it! It is alive 300 percent of the time! Love it, plus you can walk everywhere and dress up all the time. Wear high heels for a jog in the park! You just can't beat it.

Any places you guys plan on experiencing?! Curious to know.
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to live in New York! I watch Sex in the City and it makes me want to move there:( I went a couple years ago and it really is always active and tons of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is cute Shan. I like it. And I don't know if I've told you.. But my number 1 DREAM place to live... is Boston! :) The most amazing place I've been in the U.S.

    Hey love you.

    ReplyDelete